Customer Success Director- Digital Transformation IT
Managed by Jobot Pro
$140,000 - $225,000
We are backed by Bain Capital and our goal is to grow from our now 100 million in revenue company to 500 million plus in the next 3 years.
Location: Southern California
is responsible for driving sales and business development strategies, and
executive relationships with a portfolio of Hi-Tech customers.
In this role, the Customer Success Director will be
responsible to drive superior customer experience and revenue growth. The
position also requires working with and leveraging corporate and internal
digital groups. The individual will be responsible for establishing and
maintaining relationships at the CXO level and creating a long-term strategic
partnership with the clients. The role shall be assisted by a team of practice
managers who shall help create the customer experience and delivery excellence.
· Proven track record of delivering growth with
large clients (10 M+) and driving strategic partnerships
· Strong leadership skills, driving outcomes through
highly diverse teams
· Working knowledge of one of the following areas
of technologies: product engineering, artificial intelligence, analytics or
digital technologies for customer insights
· Senior executive presence and credibility –
possesses an interest and passion toward engaging senior level executives in
grasping and enabling fundamentals of business change
· Excellent communication and facilitation skills
· Exceptional client management skills and business
· Ability to work collaboratively in a virtual and
highly-matrixed global environment
- Map and build strong relationships at the CXO level
and create a long term strategic partnership with the clients.
- Engage with client senior management to understand
their plans and objectives and assess ability to address these needs.
relationships with Hi-Tech customers through cross selling of Digital
Transformation services, using consultative selling expertise.
- Create and updates account plans, reviews the account
plans with high-level company management and takes corrective measures.
- Create and manage a strong perception about our service capabilities and help project a very positive image of our services in data and
- Serve as the Key point of contact for customer.
Exhibit high level of accountability in addressing major customer issues
in conjunction with our team.
- Own a KRA that includes Revenue, Profitability, CSAT,
Attrition control & employee satisfaction.
- Manage and monitor operational metrics including
revenue, profit margins, revenue productivity and account receivables
- Pipeline development and opportunity analysis; create
business opportunities and assigns proposal anchors