Computer Vision Engineer
Managed by Jobot Pro
$120,000 - $140,000
A bit about us:
Based in Boston, MA - We are a very well funded Medical device and surgical software company that is revolutionizing the way robotic surgery is done. We are focused on improving surgical efficiency and patient outcomes for robotically assisted procedures. Our surgical software platform is driven by machine vision, analytics and AI to enhance a surgeon decision making and reduce complications.
We have an immediate need on our team for a Computer Vision Engineer / Scientist. You will work within our engineering department and will continue to develop our bleeding edge surgical software. You will be developing, prototyping, and evaluating real time techniques for object detection, segmentation, identification, and tracking. You will need to have experience with image and video processing, machine learning and deep learning.
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
- Masters or Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering with a strong focus on real-time image and video processing
- Ability to design complex software and prototype proof of concept software in C++
- Python or MATLAB
- Expertise in C/C++ and OpenCV
- Strong knowledge of scientific computing, parallel programming, and multi-threading
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
Why join us?
This is a rare opportunity to get in at the ground floor of something truly special. The work we are doing could potentially affect each and every single person on the planet for the better. We believe the our platform has the ability to improve healthcare and saves lives. If you are looking for a meaningful role at an impactful company, apply today!