Applications Software Supervisor- Design/ Writing Code
Managed by Jobot Pro
$10,000 - $140,000
Software Supervisor is VERY HOT Candidate should have recent
management experience in Applications Software Supervisory or Lead roles as
this will be a 60% management role and we need someone who is a go-getter who
is willing to come forward with new innovative ideas. 40% Design
Technology- Design of Applications in Software and writing code so they must
APPLICATION SOFTWARE SUPERVISOR
The control system software supervisor will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems. The software supervisor will provide technical and team leadership. As a supervisor, you are managing the successful delivery of projects that you will be required to plan and coordinate all activities across the full delivery life cycle. This will include working closely with project managers, architects, developers, testers, as well as liaising with key project stakeholders as required. We need our leaders to be innovative, versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
- Managing a team of highly motivated developers to create and sophisticated system level features, in a rapidly evolving AV market.
- Will Coordinate and collaborate with cross-domain, cross-functional teams to design features in scalable fashion.
- Innovate and bring fresh ideas which increase efficiency in the software development life cycle. Integrate with cross-functional teams to convert ideas into process.
- Help cultivate and facilitate a culture of collaboration, openness, integration of technology in all facets of development.
- Management of the source control and CI/CD deliverable's
- Bachelors in Computer Science or technical (transcripts required)
- 2+ years' experience in leading a team of developers along with personnel management.
- 1+ years' in incorporating automated testing efforts.
- Proficiency in system level design concepts, patterns, principles.
- Experience with designing shared components / services in a framework setting
- Ability to work in agile fashion and fluency in using tools like Atlassian JIRA, Altassian Confluence, etc.
- Fluency in using source control tools like perforce, Bitbucket, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and quality control
- Technical documentation experience a plus
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins, a plus.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English