A bit about us:
We are a rapidly-growing digital agency that specializes in working with non-profits! Our company has been around for a decade, but we remain a small, fast-paced agency with no red tape or bureaucracy. Our team is currently looking to hire a 100% work from home PHP Web Developer / PHP Engineer with a strong WordPress background!Why join us?
As a Web Developer / Full Stack Developer in our company, we are able to offer:
- A competitive base salary between $70k and $90k!
- Flexible paid time off policy!
- Subsidized benefits (medical, dental, vision and life)!
- 401k program!
- Annual professional development!
- Charity matching!
- Work 100% remotely!
- Work with non-profits!
As a Full Stack Engineer / Full-Stack Developer on our team, we are looking for:
- 3+ years of WordPress experience, including a solid understanding of PHP/MySQL, core WordPress functions, custom themes, custom post types and effective plugins.
- The ability to write clean front-end code that’s responsive, cross-browser compatible, maintainable, scalable and built from Figma or Sketch design files.
- An appreciation of the value of git versioning practices.
- Precise attention to detail in reviewing and implementing designs.
- Experience working with Sass as a primary tool for CSS.
- Experience with node build tooling, specifically Gulp (both legacy <3.9 and 4.0+ environments).
- Light DevOps experiences (e.g. you can easily SSH into a server).
Bonus points if you have experience…
- Working with Github Actions for git push deployments.
- Building or maintaining your own starter build.
- Managing other developers
- Doing UX or design.
- Working with Salesforce.
- Working with Google Analytics and/or SEO.