A bit about us:
With over 30 years in business, we are a global leader in providing value-added services to niche markets. Our investors and leadership teams are comprised of successful Tech Entrepreneurs, Professional Athletes, and other private investors. A tech-centric mindset helps us continue to remain a leader in the industry, and always strive put our best product forward to our customers.
If you are forward-thinking, enjoy a technical environment that fosters growth, then please read on....Why join us?
- Excellent Benefits and Matching 401K!
- Excellent Work/Life Balance!
- Fun Working Environment!
- Employee Discounts!
- Top Investors and Technical Leadership!
*Please note that this role is hybrid remote. Onsite 2-3 days per week*
We are looking for a Technical Support specialist to join our team and provide support on applications, network, and systems for our employees onsite and globally.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Troubleshoot technical problems with LAN, WAN, WiFi and other systems
- Configure, maintain, troubleshoot all technical equipment, including computers (windows, Macs), printers, switches, phones, conference rooms, etc.
- Support onsite and remote offices with internal desktop and web applications
- Create and manage Active Directory / Okta / Google Workspace user accounts and groups
- Deploy, install desktop applications, and timely resolution of incidents and requests
- Manage and maintain AV equipment in conference rooms, and all hands space
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience supporting Windows technologies
- 3+ years of technical support experience in a large environment with a mixed of onsite and remote users preferred
- 2+ years of Active Directory and Google Workspace/Office 365 experience is a big plus
- 2+ years of managing network shares and network printers
- Experience with Windows, Linux, Networking, Scripting and Automation, and/or Application troubleshooting
- Experience with Okta SSO and/or user provisioning, Jira ITSM, and Zendesk is a plus
- Knowledge of MDM (i.e. Intune, Jamf, Google MDM) is a plus
- Awareness of ITIL and IT Change Management best practices is a plus
- Knowledge of VPNs firewalls and switching a plus