A bit about us:
Based in Los Angeles, CA and founded in 2012 by a team of proven entrepreneurs in the industry, we are a fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing the mobile gambling space in the United States! We are the 1st in the Industry to have legalized mobile gambling in the United States. With over 3 dozen issued patents, we are one of the most well-funded startups in Los Angeles, in one of the largest entertainment segments on the planet, in gambling.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
The Senior Technical Project Manager will be responsible for managing software development projects through their entire lifecycle.
- 7+ years of Project Management experience related to Software projects
- Strong knowledge and experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong SDLC knowledge
- Kanban experience will be a plus
- Coordinate, schedule and facilitate new product releases for assigned technical projects including release planning, daily standup, project reviews and retrospective meetings
- Handles oversight and coordination of project timelines, tasks, milestones and deliverables, including prioritizing and managing deadlines and project expectations