A bit about us:
Based in Los Angeles, CA and founded in 2012 by a team of proven entrepreneurs in the industry, we are a fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing the mobile gambling space in the United States! We are the 1st in the Industry to have legalized mobile gambling in the United States. With over 3 dozen issued patents, we are one of the most well-funded startups in Los Angeles, in one of the largest entertainment segments on the planet, in gambling.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst from a technical background. Someone who has previously been a Developer but transitioned over to business analysis will be an excellent fit. The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible to develop and create business and technical product requirements for new products and services.
Keys to Hire:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst and/or Developer
- Must have experience writing up technical documentation for developers to work off of.
- Experience interfacing with architects and developers on highly technical projects
- Technical product knowledge to help with understanding how product interfaces with users and services.
- Understanding of consumer facing products. Still understand back office applications as well.
- Work with 3rd party companies and understand the APIs interface with the platform
- Define and document new exciting features and services that will provide the engineering team and technical staff the technical information required to efficiently integrate and implement these services.