A bit about us:
Based in Lexington, KY, we are a specialized pharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing generic and innovative nasal spray medicines. We collaborate on the development of products with our clients and manufacture at commercial scale for the US and European markets. We are looking for a Systems IT Analyst to join our rapidly growing team.Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- The Opportunity to Join an Amazing Team!
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent working experience
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience with enterprise business systems design, deployment, and lifecycle support
- 1-2 years of FDA regulated cGMP environment validation experience is ideal
- Experience in deployment data management and data workflow systems is desired
- Experience in systems management and business process management is desired
- Experience with Microsoft SQL or Oracle database structure, maintenance, and complex queries is desired
- Experience with Crystal Reports, Business Objects, or SQL Server Reporting Services
- Excellent technical writing, project management, and organizational skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and meet performance requirements
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Qualified to work with controlled substances