A bit about us:
We are a global semiconductor company that develops products for high-voltage power conversion applications. We deliver the highest performance and highest reliability GaN devices and best-in-class applications-driven design support to a growing customer base. We create innovations that move beyond the limitations of silicon to capture 90% of today’s energy losses.Why join us?
- Cutting Edge Technology!
- Great Benefits!
- Collaborative Team Environment!
- R&D Projects!
- Ability to Extract & Investigate Data
- Integrated Circuits Experience
- Data Analytics Experience
- Experience in a Semiconductor Factory
- MOCVD (Metal Oxide Chemical Vapor Deposition) or Epitaxially Process Experience
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Continuously improve our market-leading GaN Power Device Epiwafer production process while maintaining the high quality, and reliability (Q&R) standard.
- Supervise material characterization and improve defect metrology and GRR capability.
- Interact with Manufacturing, Device, and Development groups to organize growth priorities and wafer deliveries.
- Extract and investigate data from multiple databases to provide concise presentations for tool owners and section leads.
- Analyze data from multiple modules (epi, fab, package) systematically for yield engineering and continuous improvement.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in Statistical process monitoring and control required. Experience with JMP software a plus.
- Ability to interact and extract data from SQL databases. Programming languages a plus.
- Experience in DMAIC, Six Sigma and Lean manufacturing in cross-functional teams a plus.
- Experience in WIP / MES / or similar semi-fab software tools a plus.
- Bachelors or Masters in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, or related field.
- 3+ Years of experience in semiconductors, a production environment, and/or an MOCVD environment.