A bit about us:
Based in Falls Church, VA we are focused on providing connectivity to all 7.7 billion people, everywhere on Earth. We built the first cell tower in space. Soon, everyone in the world will be connected, everywhere, with just the phone in their pocket. No new hardware required. No new software needed. Our network will enable everyone with a standard mobile phone to stay connected everywhere.
If you are a Spacecraft Systems Chief Engineer, then please read on….Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- 401k, PTO, and excellent benefits!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Bachelor's degree (or better) in Aerospace, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or STEM-related field
- Experience as the technical lead designing, developing, building, and testing many spacecraft – particularly small satellites (e.g. nano/micro satellites) and in rapid work environments
- At least 10 years of experience designing, integrating, and testing spacecraft subsystems including practical experience in one or more of the following: avionics/electronics, control systems, communications systems, power systems, mechanical systems, thermal analysis, or integration and testing of spacecraft systems
- Experience with space payload design and integration
- Working knowledge of spacecraft operations and related ground systems
- Proficient using various analysis engineering tools such as Solidworks, Altium, or MATLAB
- Programming proficiency in one or more programming languages (e.g. MATLAB, Python, Julia, etc.)
- Must be good with computers. Fluent in Windows or Mac OSX. Experience working with Linux operating systems is a big plus. Very capable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Word)