A bit about us:
We are a venture-backed organization, headquartered in New York City. The firm was founded by innovative practitioners to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges they saw daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary up to 170K, depending on experience
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Remote role - work from home
- Product integrations – Coordinate with the customer on product integration requirements and help integrate with our solutions
- Technical SME - Act as a Technical consultant to the customer throughout the product life cycle and be the primary point of contact for the customer for incident response, Security Automation, Orchestration, Playbooks, Python Automation, REST API based / SOAP API based automation, Incident Response lifecycle automation, Security Automation, threat intelligence, threat hunting, security analysis related requirements and queries
- Help customer driving the strategy for use cases and product implementation to achieve automation ROI
- Customer Interactions – work with our customers on designing, deploying, configuring and integrating our products in their environment and workflows
- Coordination and collaboration - Work with customer’s Security Operations, Threat Intelligence, and Incident Response teams on developing and managing the needed orchestrations and automation workflows and playbooks
- Recommend process improvements to ensure system scalability and reliability
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or related discipline
- Experience in Security Operations, SOC, SIEM, Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, and Security Orchestration and Automation Platforms
- Added advantage if you have OSCP, SANS/GIAC, CISSP or other similar professional certifications
- Hands-on experience with security technologies such as EDR, SIEM, Firewalls, AV, and IDS/IPS
- Should have a deep understanding of Security Architecture, Tool Integrations, REST APIs, and Security Orchestration and Automation platforms
- Knowledge of networking and network protocols (TCP/UDP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, SSH, FTP, etc.)
- Experience with log management platforms (Splunk, Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana - ELK / Elastic Stack)
- Experience in working with a security operations center, fusion center, and security architecture teams is a plus
- Cloud environments and technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Good communication skills, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in customer-facing roles