A bit about us:
Founded in 1979, we are one of the largest full service accounting firms in the Southeastern United States. We proudly uphold and live our values of integrity, professionalism, inclusive, and service. We are honored to have received accolades for our services and excellent work culture for the past decade running. Despite the current US economy, our firm remains in growth mode. We don't just seek the brightest but also people of good character.
Our office in Louisville, KY, has an opening for a dynamic Senior Tax Manager. This is a tremendous opportunity to work with brilliant and good people who are passionate about serving others.Why join us?
- A highly competitive compensation package
- A comprehensive benefits plan including vision and dental
- 401K program
- A sterling work culture
- Numerous other perks
Is your background a fit? We are seeking:
- Current CPA license
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. Master's degree preferred but not required.
- 8 to 10 years of tax experience in public accounting managing multiple engagements.
- Experience managing and leading a tax staff is preferred.
- Strong moral character
- An attitude of humility