A bit about us:
We are a Privately Owned Full-Service Contractor specializing in High-End Commercial Interiors. Our focus is always with quality and we assure the proper resources to maintain such quality. With years of experience from our Senior team members and a fluid system for hitting deadlines we lead the industry in exceptional results.Why join us?
- In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer a competitive salary/bonus structure with an emphasis on work/life balance.
- Magazine making projects!
- Collaborative family/team atmosphere!
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Vacation & Company Holidays
As the Senior Superintendent you will be our company representative on the jobsite. You will be responsible for all resources in the field to ensure smooth delivery of every project. Provide excellent customer service to all of our internal and external clients.
- Projects can vary from 1 to 8 Million and average about 12 weeks. Current Projects are around 1 to 5 million and averaging around 10 weeks to completion.
TYPE OF WORK:
- TI (Tennant Improvement) projects for Office, Lobbies, and High End Tech clients.
- Tennant Improvement Experience
- OAC Meetings Experience
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Building modernization/Seismic upgrade experience.
- Manage large, complex projects.
- Develop detailed construction schedules (MS Project) and logistical plans for use in successful project planning and execution. This includes weekly maintenance of the master schedule. Ability to develop and implement recovery strategies to maintain schedule.
- Implementation of safety policy. Responsible for all aspects of jobsite safety including all OSHA compliance.
- Manage the jobsite to ensure all of our subcontractors and client vendors are able to complete their work.
- Maintain relationships with clients, designers, consultants, and internal staff.
- Convey confidence in OAC meetings and/or in interviews.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience as a Commercial Superintendent on Tennant Improvement Projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Project.
- Ability to lead , drive the schedule, and maintain quality & safety.