A bit about us:
We are a Private Defense company that develops advanced IF/RF and Microwave Control Products and Amplifiers for the Defense Electronics, Aerospace, Wireless and other high-end commercial industries. We focus on solid state radar transmitters to advanced wireless applications, our custom high-reliability products are integral to the complex operations of Radar, Navigation, and Communications Systems Applications.Why join us?
- 4/10 Schedule with Every Friday Off!
- 100% Employee Coverage for Medical, Dental & Vision!
- Profit Sharing!
As a Sr. RF Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out RF/Microwave developments for RF/Microwave control components (including RF switches, phase shifters, limiters, up converters, down converters etc.), high power amplifiers, transceivers/multi-assemblies and high power radar transmitters/sub-systems. Will be required to review customer SCDs and effectively work with other design professionals to carry out RF development tasks and meet customer requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct design and analysis of RF/Microwave products and RF systems.
- Analyze and resolve highly complex technical problems quickly and independently.
- Conduct RF/Microwave simulations and CAD designs.
- Design for rugged military requirements.
- Work with customers to take on requirements and present to customers.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ Years of RF Design Experience
- Experience with ADS, MWO, or Similar Design tools
- Experience with RF Simulation Tools such as HFSS, CST
- Experience with designing RF switches, phase shifters, limiters, up converters, down converters, Amplifiers
- Ability to lead.