A bit about us:
We are a leader in Space Communications Electronics. We supply satellite RF units to Satellite OEMs. We cover the frequency range from UHF through L, C, X, Ku, Ka and Q Bands. Our team of highly experienced satellite and payload System Engineers and Program Managers, as well as world class RF and Product Design engineers and analysts. This is a team that you can depend on.Why join us?
- R&D environment
- Advanced engineering team to work along side with
- Cutting Edge Space Technology
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design products from concept to final product.
- Designing RF & Microwave mixers, amplifiers, phase lock loop oscillators.
- Designing, analyzing and conceiving RF/microwave receivers, low noise amplifiers, and solid state amplifiers from system design through circuit level design.
- Perform derating analysis of component elements
- Test & Troubleshoot
- Performing characterization and diagnostics using RF/Microwave test equipment
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ Years of related experience with RF & Microwave Design.
- Experience with Space, Satellites, or Defense.
- Knowledge of ADS or MWO, HFSS or CST experience desired.
- Experience with designs ranging from 10 MHz to 50 GHz.
- Experience Schematics, Assembly, Test procedures, and Component Selection
- Experience with Cadence Allegro / OrCAD preferred.