A bit about us:
We are an Aerospace company that designs and manufactures Microwave and RF transmitters, receivers, and power amplifiers for commercial and military applications operating from baseband to Ku-Band. We serve and support the Aviation, Aerospace, C4ISR, Telemetry and Control, and Satellite Communications industries. We specialize in manufacturing transmitters, power amplifiers and receivers tailored to each customer's unique requirements. Decades of experience in the harshest of airborne, shipboard, ground and spaceborne environments provides assurance to our customers that our products will consistently meet their mission-critical requirements.Why join us?
- R&D environment
- Advanced engineering team to work along side with
- Cutting Edge Technology
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design products from concept to final product.
- Designing RF & Microwave mixers, amplifiers, phase lock loop oscillators.
- Designing, analyzing and conceiving RF/microwave receivers, low noise amplifiers, and solid state amplifiers from system design through circuit level design.
- Perform derating analysis of component elements
- Test & Troubleshoot
- Performing characterization and diagnostics using RF/Microwave test equipment
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ Years of related experience with RF & Microwave Design.
- Experience with Space, Satellites, or Defense.
- Knowledge of ADS or MWO, HFSS or CST experience desired.
- Experience with designs ranging from 10 MHz to 50 GHz.
- Experience Schematics, Assembly, Test procedures, and Component Selection
- Experience with Cadence Allegro / OrCAD preferred.