A bit about us:
We are a Privately owned immunotherapy company developing next-generation therapies that drive immunogenic mechanisms for defeating cancer and infectious diseases.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Company Matched 401(k)!
As the Senior Production Planner you will be responsible for managing all Production Planning activities needed to meet early to late phase clinical and process development manufacturing requirements. The main objective of the Senior Production Planner is to coordinate and improve the production planning function through the implementation of planning best practices and active participation in the development of an ERP system.
- Inventory Management
NICE TO HAVES:
- Pharma/Biotech/Med Device
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan the production of finish good product with an ERP system in order to meet clinical and commercial demand of finish good product.
- Create and maintain a Master Production plan in an ERP System.
- Develop high-quality supply plans by utilizing best-practice processes.
- Define default parameters for all products.
- Analyze data related to service level and inventory.
- Optimize reporting capabilities to monitor daily, weekly and monthly metrics.
- Complete root cause analysis and create suggestions on how to minimize future issues.
- Manage and support KPI performance metrics for inventory health, production order management, and manufacturing performance within an ERP system.
- Execute and monitor action plans and report progress against strategies to address issues/improve performance.
- Analyze finish goods inventories to improve production efficiency, increase inventory turns or reduce waste.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with MS Office Suites and Excel
- Experience with ERP Systems