A bit about us:
We are a crafts-based studio focused on designing, developing & delivering software. We are the product of many combined years in the enterprise software business.
Why join us?
● We deliver cutting-edge software solutions by leveraging advanced trends and designs in
● We invest time to understand our clients’ needs and deliver the right solutions. We do
not sell off-the-shelf, one-size-fits-all solutions.
● We use a holistic approach to empower our clients’ success. We involve our clients
every step of the way and train their teams to successfully deploy new technology.
● We are artists dedicated to delivering excellence in our Crafts: Product Management,
UX/UI Design, Full Stack Development, Dev Apps and Quality Assurance.
● We compete by harnessing the creativity of all team members, including our clients’
● We utilize a studio concept, that is, we work collaboratively and deliver creative, unique,
and technically advanced solutions.
● You understand the lifecycle of a software product from inception and ideation to design
● You are experienced in kicking off new projects and facilitating workshop activities at the
beginning of a project and throughout the project as needed.
● You collaborate with designers and developers at the onset of a project to convey the
business challenges of our clients.
● You are an expert in Scrum/Agile and iterative software development practices and you
lead team activities including daily standups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, demos,
● You translate user interface designs and technical requirements into well written user
stories with acceptance criteria, and you can help developers and QA testers understand
the requirements and estimate the effort involved in developing those features.
● You continuously strive to strengthen your understanding of product management best
practices and you share your knowledge and insights to cross-train your peers.
● You communicate technical concepts clearly.
● You can lead studio project teams consisting of designers, developers, testers, and other
project or product people.
● You know how to assess the status of a software project and how to move it forward,
whether it is a new project with a new team or an existing project.
● You are comfortable onboarding new team members to a project and helping them to
understand their roles and how to mesh together as a project team.
● You manage the scope, budget, requirements, timeline, project deliverables, and other
nuances of project delivery.
● You may draft a project statement of work (SOW) and/or oversee the commitments
described in a SOW. You help the team to understand, interpret and meet those
commitments in a timely manner.
● You are confident in providing project updates on a regular basis to both our internal
(studio) leadership team and our external (client) stakeholder teams.
● You carefully identify risks to project delivery as they arise and you communicate those
risks to both internal (studio) leadership and external (client) stakeholders.
● You may serve as a primary contact on a project that includes both internal studio team
members and external client team members.
● You speak thoughtfully and confidently with the client, simultaneously representing both
our studio’s best interests and the client’s best interests in our joint endeavor.
● You cultivate a relationship with the client that establishes mutual trust and respect.
● You help project team members form a working relationship with client team
stakeholders and you foster effective communication amongst team members.
● You identify new work opportunities for the studio by listening attentively to client asks,
carefully analyzing business and project goals, and by analyzing which things fall within
the scope of an existing agreement and which things may warrant additional services.
● You look out for the team, and support their needs in terms of information, resources,
● You seek out opportunities to contribute without prompting.
● You are eager to lend a hand.
● You are alert to the team’s effectiveness and you readily give feedback, to any
stakeholder, when necessary.
● You seek support and guidance from others, in particular the studio leadership team.
● You are respectful and understanding of the demands on all team members.
● You are honest and respectful in your communications.
● You are engaged and contribute to a positive and productive work environment for all
● You understand that no duty is too big or too small and you commit to getting the job