A bit about us:
At Jobot, we are building a world class engineering team consisting of top software engineers focused on intelligent technology that unlocks human potential: in our recruiters' lives, in our candidates' careers, and in our clients' missions. If you believe software can be poetic, that the focus should always be on the solution rather than the problem, and that what you build should make a difference, then Join Us!Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary and great benefits!
- Extremely Fun and Passionate Culture!
- Recently ranked as a top 10 best place to work by Glassdoor (Small and Mid-Sized businesses)!
- Flexible Work Schedules and work remotely or in a great office!
- Accelerated your career at a very successful and fast growing company!
- Ability to drive the direction of engineering and make a strong impact for the company and industry!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Engineering with 4+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- Driven, self-motivated, initiative taker
- Comfortable with backend development (or learning it) using Golang, PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Node.js
- Experience developing against and operating with Amazon Web Services (AWS) preferably or other cloud platforms.
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch, Apache Solr, Lucene or similar
- An interest in machine learning, data science, and AI
- Experience with containerization and interest in scaling, performance, and automation
- Previous experience working in recruiting with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or job applications is a big plus.
We may thrive on human and artificial intelligence, but our values provide the roadmap that informs every interaction.
Who are we?
- We take the job very seriously but do not take ourselves seriously.
- We believe that kindness is still completely relevant.
- We believe transparency and a strong team brings the best results for everyone.
- Our Get a Job Give a Job program helps increase employment across the globe.
We use the latest technology combined with a great company culture to give you the ability to succeed and grow as a developer, earn a great living and... get this...take every other Friday off. Yes, every other Friday. So... that means you have 26 3-day weekends a year. Twenty-six.