A bit about us:
We are an Aftermarket Automotive parts Design and Manufacturing company. Our systems can dramatically increase the performance of our customers vehicles with replacing out dated parts with the latest and greatest in automotive technology! From Electrical to Mechanical systems we are leading the industry in revolutionizing this technology.Why join us?
- R&D Aftermarket Automotive Environment!
- Growing team with room for advancement as well as technology innovation!
- Hands on Engineering Environment!
As the Senior Electrical Design Engineer you will design and develop performance electronics products. You will be familiar with current hardware technology, embedded firmware and software.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Design, prototype, validate and prepare electronics products for manufacture.
- Develop technology products.
- Track record of introducing new electronics products to the automotive market
- Create, read and understand schematics and other engineering design tools
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of electrical design experience
- Experience with digital and analog electronics and test procedures and measurements
- Experience with test automation and related languages (LabView)
- Experience with technical writing
- Experience with common scopes, test equipment and procedures
- Experience with Eagle and/or Altium PCB layout software
- Proficient with Solidworks
- Experience with Mathlab, Python, Assembly, C or C++ programming languages