A bit about us:
Located in Bethlehem PA, we are a worldwide Leading Manufacturer for various industries, such as automotive, building materials, paper products and more. We are now seeking a strong Process Controls/ Electrical Design Engineer to join our fast growing team!
The ideal candidate will develop and maintain applications to control manufacturing processes using Siemens PCS7 systems. The incumbent will manage control system projects such as periodic upgrades and Flex Ops implementation. S/he will provide support to existing plant locations as well as new builds.
If you have at least 4 years of experience working with Siemen PCS& Control systems in a chemical manufacturing environment, please apply below!
If you have 5-10 years as a Plant Manager in a Manufacturing environment, please apply today!Why join us?
- Competitive pay, commensurate with experience
- Health/Dental/Vision plans, effective DOH
- 401k company match
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability & Long-Term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Siemens PCS7 Plant Logic Programming, including regulatory, relational, and sequential control, safety interlocks, HMI/SCADA interface and graphics, chemical process interlocks, control loops, instrument installation and management, loop tuning, and alarm management. Greenfield, brownfield, and existing plant practices. Complete control system documentation from AS-Designed to As-Built.
- Operator and plant simulation / training, grade and recipe management, and remote operations monitoring and troubleshooting. Familiarity and practice with process data historians and multi plant optimization operations.
- Hardware, software, instrument, IT and Network responsibilities and accountabilities at Level 2 and lower ISA95. Accountable for process instrumentation and valves with the ability to make recommendations, configure, commission, and troubleshoot equipment and electrical connections. Manage the equipment checkout and punch list items relating to instrumentation and controls.
- Siemens process control systems primary, with secondary expertise in Honeywell and Allen Bradley.
- Electrical Transformer, MCC, and distribution design and modification at all existing and future greenfield builds.
Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Engineering.
*Experience (4 years min) with Siemens PCS7 control systems
- Experience with OSI PI data collection is a plus.
- Experience with chemical manufacturing processes.
- Experience in Electrical and Process Systems Design.
- Experience with technical documentation of software standards and specifications.
- Understanding of inter-application communication.
- Customer focus driven.
- Strong inter-personal & communication skills.
- Ability to lead with influence & command strong peer respect.
- Ability to collaborate in a multi-cultural setting.
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external control systems programmers.
- Sense of urgency – timeliness of delivery.
- Innate problem-solving ability.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to work effectively with different cultures and business climates.
- Ability to work well across reporting relationships, geographies and functions.