A bit about us:
Based in Southern California we are a healthcare company, changing the landscape worldwide. With a focus on technology, we push the limits so that therapies and services can alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Strong Performance Bonus to Reward Hard Work!
- Job Security Through Company Stability!
- Excellent Work/Life Balance!
- Work on Projects that Truly Make a Difference!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
The software team is looking for a strong engineer to focus on supporting our Cloud Infrastructure and Applications. To be successful in this role you will have a solid background in developing and troubleshooting cloud applications.
- We are looking for GCP Cloud application development experience
- Java development background is required. Kotlin is a plus.
- Experience with Firebase is a big plus
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain GCP cloud applications
- Maintain and monitor commercial apps by tracking error reporting, updates and other field issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Write and Execute software validation protocols
- Write test reports documenting validation
- Experience working in a regulated environment will be a plus
Minimum Requirements for this role:
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of experience with a Master’s degree
- Java development background