A bit about us:
We are the first and only master control system and is providing the infrastructure for bi-directional communication between all services on-site. Providing operators with analytics real-time, allowing them to make informed decisions from their site or remotely.Why join us?
We are a ground-breaking and result-driven team determined to transform the Oil & Gas Industry through technologyJob Details
- Collaborate with the Sales team to build on and improve the current sales process and aggressively scale the business in the US.
- Introducing and building relationships with as many E&P companies as possible.
- Discover new revenue opportunities within current accounts based on an understanding of our sales strategies.
- Have a strong understanding of our product and service portfolio, with the ability to leverage this knowledge to proactively satisfy our clients’ needs.
- Work collaboratively with our Sales team and Operations to ensure we are exceeding our clients’ needs and expectations.
- Reporting and analytics as required.
- Provide the Sales leadership with ongoing feedback from clients.
- 5-10 years of technical sales experience within fracing and completions.
- Experience utilizing a CRM system to effectively manage customer relationships and foster the continued growth of the business.
- Having a strong network in the Midland/Denver/Pittsburgh areas.
- Black book of current completions contacts is considered a highly valued asset.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with experience in presenting demos to customers.
- Experience with inside sales, including follow-through of service delivery.
- Experience in long sales cycles is preferred.
- Strong relationship building skills, including coordination and organization.
- Being comfortable with navigating company software and processes.
- Ability and motivation to provide full-service to the client.
- Knowledge in sensors and software, and the benefits of automated operating systems.
- Understanding of the value of consolidated normalized databases on a frac location.
- Proficiency with MS applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is preferred.
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach to sales.
- Ability and willingness to travel for work as required.
- Positive attitude and an ambition to succeed in a fast-paced, results-oriented sales environment