A bit about us:
Based in Rochester, MN, we are a biotechnology company that specializes in oncolytic virotherapy and reporter gene imaging. We are looking for a Scientist (Immuno-oncology) to join our growing team!Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Great Benefits Package!
- The Opportunity to Join an Amazing Team!
- PhD or Master degree in Immunology or a related field with a minimum of 3 years of industry or academic experience in immunology and in vivo oncology or pharmacology
- Track record of recent scientific publications and demonstrated high level of proficiency with immunological methods
- Expertise in immunology, innate and adaptive immunity methods for multi-dimensional immune profiling and phenotyping including: multi-color flow-cytometry, ELISPOT assays, CyTOF, single cell analysis, cytokine profiling
- Ability to learn and acquire new methods and emerging technologies; must be able to adapt, develop, and validate published assays into the new lab environment
- Team spirit and ability to work in a multidisciplinary matrix environment
- Strong knowledge of mouse and human immunology and proteomics
- Broad experience with immunological and molecular principles and techniques including primary cell isolation/culture, cell sorting, qPCR, RNA and DNA isolation, immunoblot and Luminex technologies
- Experience with in vitro functional assays using immune cells is highly desirable