A bit about us:
The SBA Underwriter will be responsible for evaluating Small Business Administration (SBA) loan applications based on established criteria and SBA Standard Operating Procedures.
The position is primarily responsible for underwriting new loan requests and completing annual loan reviews. In addition the SBA Underwriter will collaborate with the Relationship Managers, and Business Development Officers to gather all necessary information to present an accurate and complete picture of the loan presented.Why join us?
Close to 40 years in business, offer stability and opportunity for growth!
- Generous Salary + Bonuses
- Medical (PPO), Dental, and Vision
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for growth within our rapidly expanding organization
- Pension Plan
- Overall employee well-being programs
- (5) years of experience in the field relevant credit analysis or commercial underwriting experience and SBA lending knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- SBA Industry educational classes a bonus
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with prior consumer, and commercial lending experience, wide-ranging and in-
depth knowledge of industry practices.
- Advanced credit and credit quality skills including accounting, financial statement spreading, and cash flow analysis experience.
- Advanced knowledge of credit policies, procedures, practices and documentation.
- Demonstrated sales skills and business development.