A bit about us:
Based in Palo Alto, CA, we are a top construction company that helps build the work campuses for all of the major players in the Bay Area! We are the #1 construction company in the industry when it comes to large-scale commercial and tenant improvement build-outs in the Bay Area. We have long-term contracts with all of the large technology companies, and are looking for a Safety Coordinator to be an impactful member of our team!
If you are a construction Safety Coordinator with good construction experience, then please read on….Why join us?
Do you want to have long-term project stability working on top campus projects in Silicon Valley? If so, this is what we can offer you!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Great Bay Area Projects!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conducts and documents weekly work area surveillance inspections.
- Conducts safety training programs
- Accompanies safety, health, and insurance inspectors on walk-through tours
- Documents all accidents, safety violations, unsafe conditions and follows up with corrective actions.
- Maintain safety data to comply with laws and policies
- Review incidents and unplanned events at weekly safety meetings.
- At least 5 years of Safety Experience
- OSHA 10/30 Instructor Certified
- First Aid/CPR Instructor