A bit about us:
Founded over 35 years ago, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. With 80 locations in 7 states, we are also a constituent of the S&P 500 Index and KBW Nasdaq Bank Index. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
In Lending Services, we document, fund, and service all of our loans. We're also responsible for servicing investor and collateral loan portfolios, as well as responding to client and loan team inquiries. Lending Services provides operational support in streamlining workflow processes, driving product development, and providing training, lending compliance support, and professional development resources. Additionally, we provide operational risk and internal control oversight, support lending-based systems and vendors, and manage technology projects across our product lines.
This position will be remote for the time being and will have a flexible schedule of a few days a week every 3 weeks in May of 2021. Eventually, it will return to a full time in-office position.**Why join us?
- 3 weeks of vacation to start, 10 sick days, and your birthday off
- We also offer paid:
Child bonding leave
Personal errand concierge service
- 401(k) Match at 4% up to $9k/year
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition assistance program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision and One Medical memberships
- Disability, Life and accident coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Benefits
- Biometric screenings and flu shots
Bachelor’s degree or High school diploma or equivalent may be considered and:
- Minimum 1-5 years in the residential mortgage industry in a closing role
- Portfolio is non-conforming Conventional, FHA, and Fannie Mae
There's a quarterly bonus structure that's 10%-18% of your annual base salary paid out evenly each quarter.