A bit about us:
We are a Mortgage Banker licensed in 30+ states. We offer a high level of expertise in mortgage banking services and offer excellent service to our clients. We are now looking for Homestyle Underwriters with Fannie Mae Renovation experience to join our team.
If this sounds like you, please apply below.
**Renovation lending experience such as FHA 203k and Fannie Mae Homestyle is neccessary.Why join us?
High Salary, Bonuses per file, Excellent Benefits and MORE!Job Details
Underwriter duties shall include without limitation:
- Underwrite Conventional & Jumbo Loans in accordance with FFF overlays, policies and procedures outlined by Director of Operations
- Underwrite Conventional & Jumbo Loans in accordance with all agency guidelines and Investor Overlays
- Perform industry-standard underwriting activities (e.g. reviewing Income, assets, title, appraisal, loan application)
- Access all risk factors of loan and ensure it meets guidelines
- Report to Manager in regard to protocol and file escalation
- Check for accuracy of all incoming loan information for file and report discrepancies
- Ensure that all of the tax, title, insurance and closing documentation is in place
- Interface borrowers, loan processors, loan officers and underwriting in an effective manner
- Review the appraisal to make sure it is accurate and thorough, so that the home is truly worth at least the purchase
price on purchases and value on refinances
- Maintain, understand and follow lender / Agency / Investor guidelines at all times
- Underwriters to make sure all of loan factors meet particular loan guidelines
- Maintain dates in loan origination system pertaining to underwriting (as applicable)
- Submit mortgage loans to automated underwriting systems for approval within investor guidelines
- Assure all FINAL numbers and information is updated in file and system prior to issuing a clearance to close
- Ensure file compliance prior to closing being requested