A bit about us:
Based in Los Angeles, CA we have been named the Best Place to Work in LA for 8 years in a row! We are an accounting, tax, and advisory firm that has been serving the Southland for over 50 years. We specialize in Entertainment, Media, Health and Wellness, Food & Beverage, and Non Profit companies. We have a flexible, entrepreneurial environment so you can help your clients and yourself achieve personal and professional goals. We invest in our team-members, our technology, and retain our diverse talent which enables us to partner locally and globally to deliver unique and inventive solutions. Our practice is built on the foundation that our people mean more to us than anything else! What that means for you, is that we expect you to enjoy a work life balance that promotes personal health, well being and family life!
If you are a SALT Tax Associate or Senior with experience looking to enjoy a promising work life balance, then please read on.....Why join us?
Do you want to work with some of the nations best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful and Impactful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Tax, or a related field or the foreign equivalent.
- A three-year foreign degree in lieu of a four-year degree is acceptable.
- Must also have at least 2 years of progressive experience of highly specialized knowledge and expertise in the area of state and local taxation, including:
- State corporate and partnership compliance expertise, including tax software (i.e., CCH Axcess) inputs for combined unitary filers and state K-1s. Understanding of state estimated tax requirements for -corporations and withholding/composite requirements for partnerships and S corporations.
- Performing apportionment analysis, analyzing income tax nexus, preparing voluntary disclosure agreements (VDAs) and other SALT income tax consulting.
- Preparation of indirect compliance and consulting projects including sales tax nexus, gross receipts tax filings, local business tax filings, and tax audit and controversy support.