A bit about us:
Since 1972, we have provided strong, conservative financial leadership for our members. We a offer comprehensive line of retail banking products and services, and is proud to be one of the nation’s leading home mortgage lenders, funding more than $8.0 billion in home loans since 2008. We operate nine deposit branch locations, three residential loan origination offices, and one residential construction loan origination office.Why join us?
- Comprehensive medical insurance options – options include a PPO plan and a QHDHP/HSA plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Employer paid life insurance and AD&D
- Employer paid Long-Term Disability
- Employer paid Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Spouse/Dependent Life Insurance
- Section 125/Cafeteria Plan
- Flexible Spending account for medical and dependent care reimbursement
- Health Savings Account (with QHDHP)
- Volunteer Time Off program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick/personal, vacation, and hospital leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with immediate employer match
- Internal and external training opportunities
The Sr. Software Engineer will be responsible for establishing and developing high quality applications while supporting and maintaining legacy applications. Legacy applications have been written in a variety of technologies including C#, VB.net, ASP.net, Angular 1.x and 8.x. Future new development will be focused towards Angular newest and RESTful services on .net CORE. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast paced environment while providing strong support to internal customers and team members.
What you can expect to work on
- Developing and designing Cloud based technologies
- Provide status in daily standup (SCRUM)
- Providing leadership and coaching to Jr and Mid-level developers.
- Provide guidance on T-SQL to Jr and Mid-level developers.
- Demonstrates the use of new or modified systems to end users.
- Partners with QA engineers to assist with test data and test plans.
- Translating requirements into applications and services.
- Writing specifications and incorporating security requirements into the design.
- Lead review process to ensure alignment with architectural specifications.
What you offer us
- Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge will be considered. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Sr. Engineer: Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Management Information Systems and 3 years’ equivalent work experience in project management and systems design OR Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Management Information Systems and 5 years’ equivalent work experience in application development and systems design
- Sr. Engineer (5+years) experience in some or all the following based on the specific job:
- Experience designing and creating Web UI layer
- Experience with developing and using web services, WCF, WebAPI, and RESTful services.
- Experience with designing SSRS reports preferred.
- Experience with ETL tools like SSIS preferred.
- Experience with SharePoint, Sitefinity, or other CMS is a plus.
- Experience with automated testing tools.
- Knowledge of security/application authentication best practices.
- Solid knowledge of GitHub and build/deployment tools such as Jenkins.
- Self- Initiative and adaptable to change quickly in an adverse technology environment.
- Ability to understand guidance and formulate a plan through strong problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking and the ability to come up with sensible solution-based decisions quickly.