A bit about us:
Headquartered in Atlanta with branches across the Southeast, we are one of the leading and most reputable, stable, and fast-growing mortgage companies in the U.S. We started small back in the late 90s and have since grown into a recognized industry leader and revenue-generating powerhouse! We have grown exponentially in the past few years and are not slowing down any time soon. We are set up for VERY strong growth well into the future. If you are looking for a rock solid company to grow and move vertically with long-term, this is the opportunity for you!!
We offer an opportunity that you will not find anywhere else. We work the highest quality loans, have never had a layoff, are projecting MASSIVE growth in the coming years (we will not be negatively affected by the current market), and we are backed by one of the world's largest multinational holding companies.
Currently, we are looking for experienced and highly skilled Closers to join our world-class team on a fully remote basis! If you fit the qualifications below, we would like to speak with you right away!Why join us?
1. STRONG Compensation
2. Unbeatable Benefits
3. Huge growth potential!
4. Tight-knit, family-oriented culture.
5. Work REMOTELY!Job Details
The Closer reports to the Closing Team Lead and Closing Manager and will be responsible for various duties relating to the preparation of a closing package, review of closing documents and ordering wires for a loan closing.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review all documents in a file prior to starting the closing package to ensure that names of borrower, loan amount, property address and any other information matches on all documents in the file.
- Check the warehouse bank assigned to loan to ensure attorney is approved with that bank.
- Review LE, TIL and COC to ensure most recent is in file and is correct.
- Prepare closing package, collaborate with attorneys and loan originator during CD preparation, send to closing agent, and copy loan originator and processor.
- Upon receipt of CDs from attorney, check all blocks to ensure correctly prepared, check against the LE to ensure accuracy. - Approve only after any changes noted are completed and send a copy of final TIL and collateral instructions to attorney, as well as approved CDs, to loan originator and processor for clearance.
- Once CD is approved, order wire from assigned warehouse bank within 24 hours on refinances and as soon as possible for purchases.
- Once loan is funded, register MERS within 24 to 48 hours.
- Offer any assistance to Post-Closing Department in correcting errors on closing packages.
- Demonstrate behaviors that are consistent with our values and philosophies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Experience:
- 3+ years of closing experience required
- TRID experience (preferred)
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent communication skills