A bit about us:
We offer competitive rates and exceptional service on conventional, government (FHA, VA and USDA), and jumbo fixed- and adjustable-rate mortgages with a variety of terms designed to meet the diverse needs of new construction home buyers. Bond loans and other mortgage products suited for home buyers are also available.Why join us?
Great Salaries, Bonus and Benefits
Awesome company perks
Great work life balanceJob Details
The Mortgage Loan Funder is responsible for ensuring completion of the Closing/Funding process of residential loans in accordance with company policy, regulatory compliance, and investor guidelines. Individuals in this position will work closely with Production, Processing, and Closing departments. As a Closing subject matter expert, this individual will ensure all loans fund properly based on regulations.
- Minimum 4-5 years mortgage funding, closing, and doc drawing experience.
- Exposure to both Retail and Wholesale Lending a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines.
- Strong compliance knowledge and experience with identifying risk factors.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment
- Working knowledge of DataTrac and Doc-U-Prep
- Demonstrate high volume productivity.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and work efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate an OUTSTANDING level of customer service skills.
- Must work well independently and be self-motivated.