A bit about us:
We offer competitive rates and exceptional service on conventional, government (FHA, VA and USDA), and jumbo fixed- and adjustable-rate mortgages with a variety of terms designed to meet the diverse needs of new construction home buyers. Bond loans and other mortgage products suited for home buyers are also available.Why join us?
Great Salaries, Bonus and Benefits
Awesome company perks
Great work life balanceJob Details
Candidates need to be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment with multiple priorities. There will be some overtime during peak business periods.
The Mortgage Loan CD Drawer/Closer is responsible for ensuring completion of the CD/Closing process of residential loans in accordance with company policy, regulatory compliance, and investor guidelines. Individuals in this position will work closely with Production, Processing, and Underwriting departments. As a Closing subject matter expert, this individual will ensure all loans are disclosed/drawn adequately based on local state laws and regulations.
Desired Skills, Experience, or Education:
- Minimum requirements are Conventional, FHA, and VA Closing/funding experience - bond experience a plus. TRID experience is a must.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to multi-task, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines.
- Reviewing files for completeness and adherence to fees and compliance with TRID regulation.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrate high volume productivity.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and work efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate an OUTSTANDING level of customer service skills.
- Work independently and be "self-motivated."