A bit about us:
We are a national Healthcare organization for people living with complex health conditions, Our Organization provides compassionate home-based medical care to those suffering from Complex medical conditions and acute illnessWhy join us?
- Lucrative 6 figure base salary
- 15% annual bonus
- Medical Coverage through united Healthcare (3 plans to choose from)
- Generous paid time off
- Federal Holidays (9)
- 401K Retirement plan with a 100% match up to 4% and 50% match up on 4%-6%
- Employer paid Supplemental LIFE Insurance STD/LTD
- Malpractice coverage
- Mileage reimbursement –We provide mileage reimbursement according to IRS guidelines and their current IRS rate, which is 56 cents
Looking to hire a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner (ANP-BC / FNP-BC / GNP-BC / AGNP-BC) with at least 5+ years of Supervisory experience with knowledge of long - term care, geriatrics and chronic illness
- Must have experience with technology projects, launching new clinical programs with very strong analytical skills
- Proven experience in developing and sustaining internal / external client relationships with healthcare professionals, (DONs, administrators, MDs, RNs, etc.)
- Be involved in the interdisciplinary care team delivering on various operational processes, including oversight of our patient assignments and risk stratification processes as well as working directly with our care center for patient outreach. The Clinical Services Manager (CSM) leads a team of Nurse Practitioner (NPs), Registered Nurses (RNs) and Social Workers who deliver cutting edge care in innovative clinical care model.
- This position plays a critical role in determining the successful implementation of our clinical model and provides opportunity to demonstrate excellent management skills.
- Function as the day to day lead for the field clinicians
- Manager is responsible for NPs and RNs and Social Workers for their assigned territories and workload management
- Manager must be able to travel with clinical team as needed for patient visits as needed
- Must attend all scheduled meetings on a weekly basis regarding patient care and other meetings as indicated.
- Must be able to function independently, good decision-making skills
- Comfortable with documenting in electronic medical record, and utilizing electronic data and reports
- Demonstrate the ability to use data to maintain or achieve desired results to business goals
- Demonstrates understanding of primary case management of chronic and acute conditions and holistic care
- Demonstrate ability to utilize market exception reporting and work directly with clinicians in the corrections of errors for accurate market reporting.
- Build and foster relationships within a matrix organizational structure to proactively resolve issues, drive efficiencies and champion enhanced patient care
- Proactively initiate and drive change in processes, tools and capabilities that increase operational efficiency and effectiveness while concurrently improving the provider and patient experience
- Ensure awareness of functional initiatives that will impact assigned markets and prepare assigned markets for changes in operating processes, systems, etc.
- Handle escalated issues that cannot be resolved through normal channels
- Conduct regular agenda-driven meetings with regional and local leadership to address issues, concerns, and to communicate corporate and market-specific changes
- Strategize with the senior staff regarding program expansion, business development, and clinical model evolution
- Act as a liaison between the Supportive Care teams and technology to manage system updates, coordinate enhancements and monitor production issues
- Work collaboratively with the reporting and analytics team to implement and monitor existing quality reporting metrics and audits
- Act as a resource and be available to the team for all aspects of the day to day process and intervene as necessary.
- Oversee the integrity of the clinical documentation to ensure consistency and integrity