A bit about us:
We are a nationally recognized multifamily construction company operating out of Washington/California for decades. We are in need of multiple Project Manager due to our growing project count. If you are looking for long-term employment working on the top projects in the state, please read on!Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Limit your commute, stay in Sacramento/Stockton
- Work on premier multifamily projects
- Have total control over the projects you work
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria: Summary:
We are searching for a Sr. Project Manager/Project Manager. You will work closely with the Project Executive, Project Manager, Project Engineer, job-site staff, main office staff, vendors and subcontractors to ensure the successful completion of our company's multifamily developments. Qualifications:
* 7+ years' experience as a Construction Project Manager is required.
* Ability to read and understand plans, specifications and scopes of work is required.
* Multifamily, senior housing or hotel experience is preferred. Benefits:
* Competitive base salary (DOE).
* Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans.
* Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
* 401K plan in which the company matches a percentage of what you contribute!
* 10 paid holidays- plus 2 paid personal days
Feel free to send your resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org