A bit about us:
Based in Atlanta, GA, we are one of the leading health and wellness companies in the nation. We operate in multiple states and growing very fast. If you are looking to become a vital member of our growing organization, please apply!Why join us?
- Great salary provided
- Work in a very strong market sector
- Great Company Culture
- Work for a company that helps people across the country
What you will be doing:
- Support the procurement activities of Facility Construction, Retail Construction, and Facility Management
- Liaison with vendors, obtaining required forms for new vendors and answer/research questions as needed.
- Obtain vendor’s insurance and certificates, formally submit variance requests and digitally file documents
- Audit and process digital documents in a timely manner while adhering to SOP compliance
- Extract data for management related to spend, scheduling, and project reporting
- Approximately 1-2 years’ experience in Procurement, Accounting, or Construction/Project Management is preferred
- Associates minimum, Bachelors preferred or equivalent experience
- Intermediate or advanced Excel user
- SAGE Intacct experience a plus
- Possesses exceptional organizational, time management, and prioritization skills required to drive tasks to completion
- Strong communication skills, high attention to detail, adaptable to change, displays accuracy, urgency, and professionalism.