A bit about us:
We are a private company that has supported the Government as a Prime Contractor for over 30+ years. We specialize in R&D for advanced Electronic Warfare systems to protect our nations assets.Why join us?
- Great Benefits
- Bonus Structure
- R&D Environment
We are seeking a Senior Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer to provide support to government clients in a variety of challenging R&D programs and will provide candidates experience within cutting edge warfare systems development environment.
- Secret Clearance or Higher
- Electronic Warfare Experience
- Masters Degree or Higher
- R&D Experience
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 15+ Years of experience
- Experience in Design, Development and Implementation of EW Systems or high- power microwave systems for DoD Applications.
- Experience with DoD research and development and intelligence organizations in directed energy weapons or RF countermeasure technology.
- Strong understanding of digital signal processing concepts and communication technologies.
- Must have demonstrated experience with RF measurements and writing associated test plans.
- Must have a Secret Clearance. (Top Secret Preferred)
- Masters degree (Ph.D preferred) in Physics or Engineering discipline.