A bit about us:
Based in Northern California, we are a top ranked healthcare group providing medical services to a diverse population throughout the west coast. Seeking a highly motivated motivated physician to join our Clinical Care Team in the Bay Area. We offer surgical services, sports medicine, orthopedics, pathology, pain management, diagnostic imaging, medical detox, cancer infusion, diabetes management as well as out-patient services (diagnostics and treatment).
If you are a Primary Care Physician with the ability to service patients in the Northern California please keep reading...Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Excellent Benefits
- 401 K - Match
- Loan repayment program
- CME Reimbursement
- Paid License Renewals
- Work Life Balance !
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
Unrestricted CA state medical license....
- Must have experience in family practice and internal medicine.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Provide care for acute/chronic medical illness and preventative services in accordance with national recognized standards
- Provide clinical supervision and consultation to nurse practitioners and physician assistants as assigned
- Orders diagnostics tests, such as electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests, and interpret test results.
- Assist the Medical Director in updating medical policies and guidelines in accordance to national standards.
- Work in collaboration with multi-disciplinary providers
We can offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art facility and make an important impact on today's society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize the healthcare industry and enjoy accelerated career growth with a passionate group of health care providers!