A bit about us:
Our client is building a modern mapping infrastructure. They are using machine vision-powered mapping tools to built smarter maps.
Why join us?
Their work is fast-paced, collaborative, and cross-disciplinary as they focus on solving truly challenging problems. The team and tech are growing rapidly, they encourage skill development and learning new things, and they love to promote leaders from within.
The platform team is responsible for the core abstractions and infrastructure that powers their product, data, and operations teams.
● Architecting, building, and training other teams on high-performance cloud infrastructure.
● Working closely with supply, growth, and other engineering teams to deliver
data-intensive platform solutions.
● Create abstractions of our core infrastructure that can scale to tens of thousands of users
and 100s of millions of square kilometers across time.
● Building auditable and observable systems that can robustly handle millions of frames and
billions of vertices every day.
● Help foster engineering excellence across backend development.
● Demonstrated experience with designing data models using one or more databases.
● Systems engineering experience with real-time and distributed system architecture.
● Experience building systems that process large volumes of data.
● Experience or interest in using some of the following: AWS, Typescript, Node, Mongo, C++,
● Experience shipping code at scale.
● Experience with core AWS technologies
● Experience with geospatial or 3D data.
● Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, and Infrastructure as code (e.g., terraform)
● Enjoys leading and mentoring engineers to think about system life cycles, edge cases, and