A bit about us:
Based in the Napa area, we are a fast growing Manufacturing/ Building Materials company that is looking for an Plant/ Operations Manager to join our team.
The ideal candidate will work closely with other functions (Safety, Health and Environment; Quality; Materials Management; Maintenance; Engineering and CI) to ensure the achievement of production output, quality and cost targets, as well as capacity planning, while maintaining a safe work environment. Bilingual needed.
If this sounds like you, please apply below.Why join us?
Competitive Salary, Bonuses, 401k, Excellent Benefits, Amazing Company Culture, Advancement Opportunities, 401k and MORE!!Job Details
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Work closely with the inventory manager and team to perform analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilizing our inventory effectively, purchasing the right equipment, maintaining solid inventory data and reduce sub-rental expenses
Education/ Experience Needed:
- Bachelor's degree in operations management or related field
- Experience in manufacturing setting