A bit about us:
Based in Lawrence MA, we are the leading supplier for consumer good products nationwide. We are growing exponentially and looking for a 2nd Shift Maintenance Manager.
If you have 3 years as a Maintenance Tech, please apply below!Why join us?
High Salary, Excellent Benefits, Bonuses, 401K and MORE!Job Details
- Coordinate and conduct preventive maintenance on all assigned machinery, facility support systems, facility structures and grounds. Make recommendations to management on the proper use and safe operation of machinery.
- Maintains detailed maintenance log, charts and graphs to track preventive maintenance program.
- Possesses ability to troubleshoot complex machinery, using mechanical, electronic and software skills and knowledge. Analyzes malfunctions in operational equipment by interpreting maintenance manuals, using mechanical, electrical and electronic knowledge to isolate and correct the fault.
- Test circuits and equipment using various tools and machines such as computers, workstations, circuit diagrams and test instrument/equipment.
- Acts as coordinating agent in designing all tools and fixtures associated with machinery.
- Ability to perform facility-related activities such as painting, change light bulbs, etc.
- Initiates and maintains spare parts inventory for machinery.
- Three (3) to five- (5) years’ experience as a facility maintenance technician with electronic or electrical/mechanical technician experience preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of plant support system and general maintenance
- Proficient with Computer Systems.
- Valid driver’s license, transports materials and merchandise to and from existing outside contractors and suppliers.
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must be detailed oriented
- Good communication skills