A bit about us:
We are a national Healthcare organization for people living with complex health conditions,
Our Organization provides compassionate home-based medical care to make the next chapters the best they can be.
Life with serious illness brings challenges and uncertainty for people and their family. That’s where our team of Medical Professional and Providers come in. We build care around you and your loved ones, and in doing so, we lessen the burden that tends to fall on family. And, we’re always available to answer the call when someone has a question, or needs help.Why join us?
- Lucrative 6 figure base salary
- 10% annual bonus AND Annual raise up to 3.5%
- Medical Coverage through united Healthcare (3 plans to choose from)
- Generous paid time off
- Federal Holidays (9)
- 401K Retirement plan with a 100% match up to 4% and 50% match up on 4%-6%
- Employer paid Supplemental LIFE Insurance STD/LTD
- DEA Reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage
- Mileage reimbursement –We provide mileage reimbursement according to IRS guidelines and their current IRS rate, which is 56 cents
Let me know if you would be interested in a brief call?
Type message...Job Details
Come be a part of a community-based interdisciplinary care team of palliative care providers supporting patients facing serious illness, including their families and care givers. In this role, you will provide palliative care to patients in their homes.
You will coordinate with their physician to deliver high quality care.
- Provide home - based palliative care for patients in their homes
- Work with the patient’s other doctors to coordinate care
- Manage patients with advanced illness or multiple chronic conditions
- Have serious illness conversations about disease progression and patient values
- Educate members on topics such as disease process, medication, and compliance
- Comply with all HIPAA regulations and maintain security of protected health information (PHI)
- Be part of an after - hours care team support system for patients to prevent unnecessary or avoidable hospitalizations and ED visits
- Current, unrestricted NP license in the state of assignment or the ability to obtain or Physician’s Assistant license in the state of assignment
- Ability to obtain DEA licensure / Prescriptive Authority post - hire in states where applicable
- Nurse Practitioner national certification as ANP, FNP, or GNP required or the ability to obtain
- A clinical background in adult, family or geriatric specialties
- Past experience working in a nursing home or with seniors in other settings
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary care team to coordinate patient care