A bit about us:
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a BC/BE General Neurologist to join a leading Healthcare Company located in the Dothan, Alabama area, south of Montgomery, Alabama. It's a beautiful area to live and raise a family.
We are searching for a BC/BE Neurologist to join the staff as a hospital employed Physician.Why join us?
- Above average, area competitive annual base salary.
- Productivity bonus.
- Health, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance.
- Retirement plan.
- Paid Malpractice with Tail coverage.
- Paid time off and extended illness benefit.
- Paid interview expenses.
- Commencement and relocation payment.
- Educational loan repayment options.
- CME and licensure fees allowance.
Neurologist Practice Highlights:
- Outpatient responsibilities only
- No call or holiday coverage required.
- Interventional neuroradiology to treat a variety of neurological conditions.
- Work collaboratively with other hospital neurosurgeons, interventional neuroradiologists, radiation oncologists, and physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists to provide a multidisciplinary and coordinated approach to comprehensive patient care.
- Neurointerventionalist and neurohospitalists practice with the neurosciences team.
- Stroke teleneurology is provided.
- Neuromuscular Rehab & Balance Center is available.
- Treat outpatients in a hospital based, NeuroSciences outpatient clinic that is conveniently located on the hospital campus.
- Neurotesting is available in the clinic.
- BC / BE General Neurologist
- Plus: possess sub-certification in EMG/NCV or completion of neurology residency with 6 months dedicated to training in EMG/NCV.