A bit about us:
Our B2B Blockchain technology solution automates and improves management and delivery of the order-to-cash ticket-based services to the Oil & Gas industry, leading to substantial gains in efficiency and cost savings.Why join us?
We offer a competitive salary, including benefits and equity. While offering an opportunity to solve industry problems using industry leading technology and resources.Job Details
- Schedules daily nominations on Gas Transmission system
- Interacts with Gas Control and Marketing Reps to effectively schedule the pipeline.
- Tracks customers’ imbalances and enforces burning scheduled nomination request.
- Interacts with Marketing Reps and revenue billing to confirm daily scheduling charges.
- Strives to help the business unit achieve goals set by the Commercial Marketing group and Market Services monthly.
- Responsible for monitoring the monthly closing of allocations to ensure information passed to Revenue Billing is correct and facilitates correct invoicing of customers.
- Provides necessary information to Gas Control in order to assist in maintaining pipeline integrity and assist the team with volumetric imbalances.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and required to be on-call on a rotational basis.
- Requirements: Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree or additional equivalent experience
- 5-8 years of related experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High skill set in Excel & Word