A bit about us:
We're a new kind of mortgage company taking a fresh approach to lending and developing consumer relationships. From digital solutions to transparent services, we're all about helping our clients, partners, and team members achieve the highest level of success when it comes to personal and professional accomplishments.
We're committed to building a distinct and inclusive team that's representative of our core values and clientele. Our underwriting department is proud to have obtained a 100% employee retention rate over the past five years!Why join us?
- Competitive salary w/ Bonus Per File
- Consumer Direct / Retail Model
- A working environment that breeds success, happiness, and community
- The newest and most innovative mortgage solutions
- Proximity to senior executives that will guide, teach, mentor, and challenge you to do better by being better
- Vacation/personal time off
- Paid holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
Minimum 3 years' experience processing conventional mortgage loans.
High School diploma or GED required
Additional experience in the mortgage industry a plus