A bit about us:
For over 100 years, we've helped our customers with whatever financial needs that they need. Now we're looking to increase that level of service by strengthening our team.Why join us?
- Competitive pay
- Excellent work atmosphere
- Fully remote!
- Represent the organization well by providing exceptional customer service and effective communication skills, both in writing and orally to both internal and external customers and organizations
- Effectively and professionally communicate with borrowers (both orally and in writing) regarding document needs that will assist in ordering and retrieving third party documentation
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly internally specified requirements surrounding successful ordering, retrieval, document review, and system updates are made in timely and accurate fashion
- Evaluate underwriting requirements for each document and ensure document meets specifications
- Single point of contact for all third party document ordering, fulfillment and criteria evaluation
- Scan, parce, and/or upload documents into the loan through the Loan Origination System (Octane)
- Work as a team with sales, transaction coordinators, underwriting, closing, funding, and management to ensure assigned loans are being processed with timeliness, attention to detail, accuracy, and within compliance of corporate policies, agency, and all state and federal laws
- Meet deadlines and quality standards
- Effectively manage multiple demands and competing priorities
- Develop effective professional partnerships with all colleagues
- Communicate status updates to all internal and external parties as needed including immediate escalations regarding concerns surrounding third party loan documentation delays or concerns to internal loan team