A bit about us:
We're a new kind of mortgage company taking a fresh approach to lending and developing consumer relationships. From digital solutions to transparent services, we're all about helping our clients, partners, and team members achieve the highest level of success when it comes to personal and professional accomplishments.
We're committed to building a distinct and inclusive team that's representative of our core values and clientele. Our underwriting department is proud to have obtained a 100% employee retention rate over the past five years!Why join us?
- Competitive salary w/ Bonus Per File
- Consumer Direct / Retail Model
- A working environment that breeds success, happiness, and community
- The newest and most innovative mortgage solutions
- Proximity to senior executives that will guide, teach, mentor, and challenge you to do better by being better
- Vacation/personal time off
- Paid holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
Facilitate all aspects of the closing process in accordance with company guidelines, policies, and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and send closing documents.
- Answer closing questions for internal and external parties.
- Confirm loan closing, prepare loan documents, and request funding and loan disbursements.
- Coordinate all aspects of the closing process.
- Manage and perform multiple tasks accurately in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Obtain property tax information and verify the accuracy with the title company and/or tax collector.
- Calculate tax escrows and ensure ample amounts are collected for the next due date.
- Review hazard insurance and premiums and ensure we have sufficient insurance in place at closing and ample amounts collected for next due.
- Inform internal and external parties of loan's status as required.
- Accurately input data into the system and other applications as needed.
- Provide daily status updates to manager on all unfunded loans.
- Prepare closing documents entirely and accurately.
- Monitor closings and solve any problems that may arise.
- Confirm closings and inform the appropriate internal personnel.
- Collect and review any "at closing conditions," review settlement statement to ensure all fees have been collected/disbursed, request funding and disbursement of funds.
- Manage internal and external expectations on timelines, costs, and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Team player.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work overtime.
- 2+ years of mortgage closing experience is required, preferably including recent experience closing Fannie and Freddie Mortgages. Thorough knowledge of RESPA regulations is also required.
- Ellie Mae Encompass software experience a must