A bit about us:
Based in Silicon Valley and San Francisco, we are a large General Contractor who gained over $500m in revenue last year alone. We have major contracts with all of the large technology companies in the South Bay, and are in need of a MEP Coordinator! We are looking for an individual who has experience working on larger projects ($20m-$50m on average), and handle all MEP related tasks. We do a variety of projects, including ground-up and major renovations. If you are looking for a top company in the Bay Area with a great list of upcoming projects, please apply!Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- $10K Car Bonus!
- 10%-15% Annual Bonus!
- Great benefits package with low deductibles for families!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Strong grasp of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering concepts and applicable codes.
• Able to work with multiple stakeholders to identify and resolve complex issues as it relates to MEP design and construction
• Ability to run complex meetings with multiple attendees, issue minutes promptly and follow up with participants for deliverables.
• Good understanding of fire/life safety and fire sprinkler systems and the integration of same with mechanical, electrical, building systems
• Good understanding of the test and balance process and requirements
• Good understanding of building automation systems and sequences as it relates to MEP
• Good understanding of MEP related safety regulations
We offer premier compensation packages, along with many clients with projects lined up for years to come. If you are looking for a solid home for the foreseeable future, this is your opportunity!