A bit about us:
We design and manufacture the most advanced electromechanical systems for the Medical Device Industry. These systems are used for the R&D to clinical to cGMP production.Why join us?
- Working on next generation Biotechnology that will save lives
- Growth opportunity to move into management
- R&D environment
- Advanced engineering team to work along side with
- Benefits, 401k, and Stock Options
As a Test Engineer you will help with new product development, design improvement, and quality analysis of existing products.
- Six Sigma
- Designing Test Systems
- Running Tests
- Verification Experience
- 50% Developing Test/ 50% Running the Tests
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accelerating the release of new products by developing robust engineering test plans and completing testing.
- Work with the product development team to build and test prototype products, identify
potential problems, and work with engineers to implement solutions.
- Work with external testing laboratories as necessary, to complete tasks such as shipping, safety, and environmental testing.
- Evaluate products for usability, serviceability, durability, and fault-tolerance.
- Work with Quality and Manufacturing teams to ensure the robustness of designs and the manufacturability of final products within acceptable specifications.
- Analyze and improve existing products and processes, including evaluation of performance to specification and fitness for intended purpose.
- Design and deploy test platforms to support manufacturing and improve test efficiency.
- Ensure that manufacturing procedures include appropriate in-process testing protocols, and that operators have the equipment to test in an effective and reliable manner.
- Review existing test protocols and use data-driven analysis to align testing rigor with the desired outcome.
- Implement improved systems for collection and communication of key process performance and in-process test data with Quality department.
- Account for ensuring maintenance and calibration of equipment and tools.
- Specify, purchase and install new test equipment as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of industrial work experience in test engineering in a highly regulated environment.
- Experience with quality engineering methods such as Lean, Six Sigma, root cause analysis, statistical process control, etc., are strongly preferred.
- Experience with Mechanical, and System Level Testing.
- Experience with basic hand tools and test equipment.
- Experience with injection-molded parts, plastic components, and electromechanical systems.
- Experience with tools to design basic test fixtures.