A bit about us:
THIS IS A 100% WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY OPEN TO ANYONE LEGALLY ABLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES
Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area and with offices around the world, we are a well-financed and rapidly rising B2B Software company leveraging AI to revolutionize the Account-Based Marketing (ABM) space. The CMO/CRO budget is growing significantly faster than the CIO's budget and is soon to surpass it in actual spend and we are well-positioned to help them achieve their revenue goals as well as our own. We leverage a Full Stack Cloud Platform, AI/ML, Predictive Analytics, and Data Science to predict customer behavior and needs so Revenue Leaders and Sales People have the highest quality leads before the competition. We’ve raised over $80 million, have doubled headcount year over year the past 3 years, and doubled revenue year over year. This year our hiring plan calls for doubling headcount again. Our CEO and leadership team are industry veterans with a track record of building successful businesses up and executing billion-dollar exits.
Due to rapid growth and robust customer demand, we are hiring to grow our Post Sales, Implementation team. The Post Sales Implementation team is the main point of contact for new customers once they've purchased our software. It's their job to help the customer get our software installed and configured within the clients Marketing Automation workflow including integration with CRM, MAP and related products. The ideal candidate has experience implementing marketing automation software, has some data skills including being able to read and write basic SQL as well as having experience with B2B marketing concepts such as lead management, lead scoring, and lead nurturing. If this sounds like you and you are interested in taking a step up in your career, please apply now!Why join us?
We have the leadership and people in place at all levels who have a track record of success and that is why we are emerging as the dominant player in a space that is hot, hot, hot. Our people and strategic positioning are the reasons why we have sustained hockey-stick growth year over year for 4+ years.
What's In It For You?
- Competitive base salary, generous bonuses, and stock option plan
- Complete ownership of your daily schedule and workload including work from home as much or little as you would like
- Own the client relationship. Help them become more self-sufficient and successful in their marketing programs.
- Join a growing team where there are ample opportunities to get cross-training, take on new initiatives, and design or redesign SOPs
- Career advancement and professional development opportunities
We are looking for a strong generalist with excellent people skills, empathy for their challenges, solutions to their problems, and the subject matter expertise in B2B Marketing Automation platforms and tools to be successful. You will work directly with technical resources as well as stakeholders both internally and with the customer to achieve their objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Excellent project management skills
- Consultative approach to educating stake-holders, aligning expectations, and delivering solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations
- Work collaboratively with Customer Success to onboard new customers
- Manage a workload of 5-25 new clients at a time to onboard them to our software (1-12 month process)
- Hands-on experience with and knowledge of Lead Management, Lead Scoring and Lead Nurturing
- Hands-on experience with and knowledge of the workflows related to B2B marketing to organizations with multiple stakeholders required for a purchase decision
- Subject matter expertise B2B oriented MAPS including Pardot, Eloqua, and Hubspot.
- Able to read and write basic SQL queries or do segmentation with boolean logic or other tools.
- Experience working with multiple customers simultaneously in a high-energy, fast-paced environment, utilizing consultative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to develop clear and concise written technical and non-technical documentation
- 3- 6+ years of technical/consulting experience in the implementation of B2B marketing automation solutions in a customer-facing role
- BS degree or higher
If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet you! Please apply now as interviews are ongoing!